Half Day At Crystal Cascades
Awesome Fun For Kids 8+ .. And The Big Kid In All Of Us
Bring out your inner dare devil canyoning in the Cairns rainforest from $149, where you abseil, zip line, slide and jump beside waterfalls and into pools.
Located in a secluded section of Crystal Cascades only 25 minutes from Cairns, this is a half day tour perfect for anyone adventurous 8 years and older.
Raging Thunder has over 30 years experience in river based actities and 100% commitment to canyoning safety.
Our medical questionaires are designed to keep rafting as canyoning as possible for people from all nationalities and walks of life, while still allowing everyone to experience the thrill of canyoning.
Check out the breathtaking
Hidden in the tropical rainforests, Crystal Cascades is a natural series of waterfalls that flow into large pools.
Our canyoning course has been designed to have no environmental impact, and includes :
- 5 Abseils up to 32 metres (104 ft)
- Rock slides and swimming
- 4 Rock Jumps if you are feeling brave
- 30m Zip Line with water spashdown
Cairns Half Day Canyoning
|Drive Yourself To Crystal Cascades|
|Coach Transfers From Cairns or Northern Beaches|
|Coach Transfers From Port Douglas|
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
- Light lunch and refreshments
- We supply padded activity shorts (to wear under boardshorts), helmet, socks, canyoning boots, carabenas, harness
Departs Daily From
- 6.30am – return 1.15pm
- 12.00pm – return 5.15pm
Cairns Northern Beaches
- 6.30am – return 1.15pm
- 10.00am – return 6.15pm
What To Bring With You
- Board shorts and swimmers
- Dry clothes, towel and sunscreen
- Daily medication
- Your voucher and money
- Prescription glasses should be worn rather than contact lenses
Canyoning Booking Conditions
To keep canyoning as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Canyoning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Minimum age is 8 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper).
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be read online here before booking
Raging Thunder Adventures
The Best In Cairns Tours
Come canyoning in Cairns with the best! You’re in save hands with the Raging Thunder Adventures crew, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a Cairns canyoning experience you’ll remember forever.