Bring out your inner dare devil canyoning in the Cairns rainforest where you abseil, zip line, slide and jump beside waterfalls and into pools.
Located in a secluded section of Crystal Cascades only 25 minutes from Cairns, this is a half day tour perfect for anyone adventurous 8 years and older.
|Coach transfer from||Adult / Child
|Prices valid to 31st March 2018
Canyoning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
Those under 18 years must travel with a responsible guardian
Cairns Tour Includes
- We supply padded activity shorts (to wear under boardshorts), helmet, socks, canyoning boots, carabenas, harness
- Light lunch and refreshments
Morning & Afternoon Departures Daily From:
- Cairns 6.30am & 12.00pm (from your accommodation)
- Returns 1.15pm & 5.15pm approximately
- Port Douglas 10.00am (from your accommodation) – Only available for the afternoon tour
- Returns 6.15pm approximately
Cairns Canyoning Booking Conditions
To keep canyoning as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Canyoning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Minimum age is 8 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper).
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be