Cairns Hot Air Balloon
60 Minute Atherton Tablelands Scenic Flight
Australia’s Most Reliable Flight Location
Carried by the wind, every Cairns Hot Air Balloon flight is different and our double flight from $360 shows you more of the Mareeba Valley and the Atherton Tablelands.
You will stay aboard for both our 30 minute flights, or enjoy a single 60 minute flight depending on the number of passengers on the day.
Our Chief Pilot chooses each today’s launch site from one of our many locations to take advantage of the wind direction.
The Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co. has over 20 years experience flying some of the worlds largest Hot Air Balloons in the worlds above the Mareeba Valley, and is 100% committed to balloon flight safety.
Check out the picturesque
The Mareeba Valley on the Atherton Tablelands, is our chosen flight location as this stunning location has over 300 sunny days per year, even when it may be raining on the coast.
Our giant balloons balloon envelopes can hold up to 400,000 cubic feet of hot air and our multi-compartment baskets fly up to 20 people per balloon in comfort.
60 Minute Hot Air Balloon
|Pickup From Cairns or Northern Beaches|
- 2 x 30 minute scenic balloon flights OR 1 x single 60 minute flight depending on the number of passengers flying
- In-flight photographs available for purchase
Departs Daily From
- Cairns & Northern Beaches 4.00am
- Returns 10.15am approximately
What To Bring With You
- Jacket or jumper, and long pants during cooler months (May – Sep)
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Comfortable flat shoes
- Your voucher and money
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Hot Air Ballooning Booking Conditions
To keep ballooning as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant
- The minimum age is 4 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirement that you be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided using the footholds provided
Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co.
See Australia From The Air Est. 1993
The Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co. pioneered Hot Air Balloon flights in Mareeba Valley in 1993, with the most experienced locally trained pilots on the Atherton Tablelands.
We transfers passengers from Cairns and its Nothern Beaches, Palm Cove and Port Douglas to Mareeba aboard our coaches, with pick ups available from most accommodation properties in these areas.