Full Day White Water Rafting
Extra Thrills And Challlenges On The Tully River
Book Xtreme White Water Rafting direct from $250, with a free tshirt, BBQ lunch and no experience necessary. Xtreme is a small and exclusive tour where our most experienced river guides take you down the Tully River in the wildest way possible.
Raging Thunder has over 30 years experience on the Tully River and 100% commitment to white water rafting safety.
Our medical questionaires are designed to keep rafting as safe as possible for people from all nationalities and walks of life, while still allowing everyone to experience the thrill of rafting.
Check out Xtreme Rafting on the
Mighty Tully River
Raft surfing, cliff jumping and rapid swimming are all part of the challenges you can only experience on this popular Cairns tour.
The Tully River is regarded as Australia’s premier rafting location, with grade 3-4 level rapids plunging through World Heritage Rainforest.
Recently announced as home to the 2019 IRF World Rafting Championships, you can raft all year round.
Xtreme Tully River Rafting
|Coach Transfers From Cairns or Northern Beaches|
|Coach Transfers From Mission Beach|
- Guaranteed small groups with less interuption
- Highly experienced senior guides
- More thrilling paths through the rapids
- Cliff jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
- All accommodation transfers
- Delicious BBQ lunch provided
Departs Daily From
- Cairns 6.30am | Returns 6.00pm
- Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 4.30pm
What To Bring With You
- Secure footwear (waterproof shoes available)
- Beach wear (board shorts and swimmers)
- Dry clothes, towel and sunscreen
- Daily medication
- Your voucher and money
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Rafting Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Minimum age is 15 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must be a competent and confident swimmer able to swim 100m (300ft)
- You must have a good understanding of English
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper).
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be
Raging Thunder Adventures
The Best In Cairns Rafting Est. 1984
White Water Raft in Cairns and Mission Beach with the best : best rafting river, best customer service and the best guides. You’re in save hands with the Raging Thunder Adventures crew, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a Cairns rafting experience you’ll remember forever.