Xtreme Tully Rafting
Xtreme white water rafting is a small and exclusive tour where our most experienced river guides take you down the Tully River in the wildest way possible.
Raft surfing, cliff jumping and rapid swimming are all part of the challenges you can only experience on this popular Cairns tour.
|Coach transfer from||Adult 15 years+|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2017.
Total price includes a levy of $30 per person for land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges.
You must have a good understanding of English and be a competent and confident swimmer able to swim 100m (300ft)
Cairns Tour Includes
- Grade 3 & 4 guided White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed small groups with less interuption
- Highly experienced senior guides
- More thrilling paths through the rapids
- Cliff jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
- All accommodation transfers
- Cold packed picnic lunch beside the river
Departs Daily From:
- Cairns 6.30am | Returns 6.00pm
- Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 4.00pm
Reviews of Xtreme Tully River Rafting
Special Xtreme Rafting Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Minimum age is 15 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must be a competent and confident swimmer able to swim 100m (300ft)
- You must have a good understanding of English
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper).
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be