Fitzroy Island Snorkelling
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef from right off the beach at Fitzroy Island. Perfect for families or those learning how to snorkel, with a wide variety of corals and fish species only meters from Fitzroy Island.
When you check in at the Cairns Reef Fleet terminal, we will give you a map of the island showing the best snorkelling locations accessible from the beach.
|Departs Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal|
|Child 4-14 years||$67|
2 Adults and 2 Children
|Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
The Cairns Reef Fleet terminal is located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
Must be prebooked for lunch catering
Cairns Tour Includes
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Snorkelling gear with mask and flippers
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis and stand up paddle boards
- Packed picnic lunch
- Ocean trampoline
Departs Daily From:
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm
Reviews Of Fitzroy Island Snorkelling
Can we suggest something
Fitzroy Island Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period