Full Day Snorkelling With Lunch
Full Day On The Great Barrier Reef
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef from right off the beach at Fitzroy Island, only $108. Perfect for families or those learning how to snorkel, with a wide variety of corals and fish species only meters from the shore, with a picnic lunch included.
Plus our included beach hire activities give you so much more to do, jump on the ocean trampoline, try a stand up paddle board and grab a single or double surf skis for guaranteed family fun!
Check out snorkelling at
Once part of mainland Australia, over time fringing coral reefs have formed around the island, with an amazing range of marine life, hard and soft corals.
When you check in at the Cairns Reef Fleet terminal, we will give you a map of the island showing the best snorkelling locations including those in Welcome Bay and world famous Nudey Beach.
Fitzroy Island SnorkellingBook NowBuy As A Gift Voucher
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Snorkelling gear with mask and flippers
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis and stand up paddle boards
- Packed picnic lunch
- Ocean trampoline
Departs Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm
- Choice of hot, cold, vegetarian, halal, celiac, gluten and pork free options.
Fitzroy Island Snorkelling Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware of before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May. Lycra suits are available for use during this period
Fitzroy Island Adventures
On The Great Barrier Reef
Located only 45 minutes from Cairns, Fitzroy Island was once part of mainland Australia and is located just off the coast.
Come and see why Fitzroy Island is the favourite Great Barrier Reef holiday destination for Cairns locals and visitors alike.