Glass Bottom Boat With Lunch
Full Day On The Great Barrier Reef
See the Great Barrier Reef without getting wet at Fitzroy Island, only $108 aboard our Glass Bottom Boat tour. Perfect for anyone who wants to see the best parts of the reef up close without the need to learn how to snorkel, and with a picnic lunch included.
Plus after your glass bottom boat tour take advantage of our included beach hire activities which give you so much more to do! Jump on the ocean trampoline, try a stand up paddle board and grab a single or double surf skis for guarenteed family fun!
Check out Glass Bottom Boat at
Our glass bottom boat crew will take you on a guided reef tour, teaching you a few Great Barrier Reef facts, and showing you some of the best sections of the fringing coral reef in Welcome Bay and Shark Fin Bay.
This tour travels to exclusive areas which are difficult to reach for novice snorkellers.
Fitzroy Glass Bottom BoatBook NowBuy As A Gift Voucher
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Glass Bottom Boat tour with commentary
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis and stand up paddle boards
- Packed picnic lunch
- Ocean trampoline
Departs Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm
- Choice of hot, cold, vegetarian, halal, celiac, gluten and pork free options.
Fitzroy Island Snorkelling Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period
Fitzroy Island Adventures
On The Great Barrier Reef
Located only 45 minutes from Cairns, Fitzroy Island was once part of mainland Australia and is located just off the coast.
Come and see why Fitzroy Island is the favourite Great Barrier Reef holiday destination for Cairns locals and visitors alike.