Fitzroy Island Half Day Thunderbolt
Rocket to Fitzroy Island aboard the Thunderbolt, on a 30 minute adventure ride.
You’ll spend half a day exploring the island, with a packed picnic lunch included. Explore the island’s National Park walking tracks, swim off the beaches fringing the Great Barrier Reef or jump on the ocean trampoline.
|Departs Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal|
|Child 8-14 years||$60|
2 Adults and 2 Children
|Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $5 per person for recovery of Fitzroy Island facilities licence fees, admin costs & charges.
The Cairns Reef Fleet terminal is located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
Must be prebooked for lunch catering
Cairns Half Day Tour Includes
- Super fast 30 minute ride to Fitzroy Island aboard Thunderbolt
- Packed picnic lunch
- Ocean trampoline
- Half day to explore the island
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 10.00am
- Fitzroy Island 2.30pm
Departure dates vary, please check availability see which days the Thunderbolt operates.
Fitzroy Island Thunderbolt Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Thunderbolt is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Children must be 120cm or taller and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- Baggage, weather, medical and seating restrictions apply
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period