Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking
Sea Kayaking offers a unique close up experience of snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef. Our guides choose the best sites, like Little Fitzroy Island (based on the conditions), to take you on a fully guided adventure, and you don’t need any prior paddling experience.
|Departs Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal|
|Adult 14+ years||$149|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2017.
Total price includes a levy of $10 per person comprises land management charges, port fees, admin charges, EMC (of up to $2.75 per person per day) and GST.
The Cairns Reef Fleet terminal is located in the heart of the city at the end of Spence Street.
Must be prebooked for lunch catering
Cairns Tour Includes
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Half day guided Sea Kayak tour
- Snorkelling gear with mask and flippers
- Packed picnic lunch
- Half day at leisure to explore Fitzroy Island
Departs Daily From:
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm
Reviews Of Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking
Can we suggest something
Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking Special Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Minimum age is 14 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- The locations visited on this guided tour are weather dependent and subject to minimum numbers
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period