Snorkelling & Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Full Day At Fitzroy Island On The Great Barrier Reef
Book both a glass bottom boat tour and snorkelling at Fitzroy Island for $118, saving you $23 on your Great Barrier Reef Cairns tour.
A great way to make the best of your day on the Great Barrier Reef by learning about the marine life on our guided glass bottom boat tour, and then getting up close by snorkelling off the beach.
Plus be sure to try our beach hire activities in Welcome Bay which are all included in your package. Try stand up paddle boarding, jump on the ocean trampoline, or grab a single or double surf skis for guarenteed family fun!
A Fitzroy Island Great Adventure has so much for for you to do and experience on your Cairns holiday.
Check out the fun at
Fitzroy Island is massive and was once part of mainland Australia. Over time fringing coral reefs have formed around the island, with an amazing range of marine life, hard and soft corals.
With room to spread out and explore the National Park and beaches, Fitzroy Island is the perfect Cairns Great Barrier Reef tour for you and your family these holidays.
Fitzroy Island Snorkelling and Glass Bottom Boat
Book and Save $23 with this packageBook NowBuy As A Gift Voucher
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Snorkelling gear with mask and flippers
- Glass Bottom Boat tour with commentary
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis and stand up paddle boards
- Packed picnic lunch
- Ocean trampoline
Departs Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am
- Fitzroy Island 4.30pm
- Choice of hot, cold, vegetarian, halal, celiac, gluten and pork free options.
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Fitzroy Island Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Those under 16 must travel with a guardian or parent
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May and you will be provided with a stinger suit for use while snorkelling during this period
Fitzroy Island Adventures
On The Great Barrier Reef
Located only 45 minutes from Cairns, Fitzroy Island was once part of mainland Australia and is located just off the coast.
Come and see why Fitzroy Island is the favourite Great Barrier Reef holiday destination for Cairns locals and visitors alike.