Cairns Hot Air Balloon
30 Minute Atherton Tablelands Scenic Flight
Australia’s Most Reliable Flight Location
Float in a hot air balloon above the Cairns Atherton Tablelands, from only $270. Our early morning flight is the perfect half day tour leaving you plenty of time to experience other Cairns tours such as the Great Barrier Reef Tours or Kuranda Train and Cairns Skyrail.
The Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co. has over 20 years experience flying some of the worlds largest Hot Air Balloons in the worlds above the Mareeba Valley, and is 100% committed to balloon flight safety.
Check out the picturesque
We fly above Mareeba Valley on the Atherton Tablelands, as this stunning location has over 300 sunny days per year. The most consistant flying conditions of any location in Australia.
After being inflated in a spectacular display, the balloon envelopes can hold up to 400,000 cubic feet of hot air and our multi-compartment baskets comfortably fly up to 20 people per balloon!
30 Minute Hot Air Balloon
|Pickup From Cairns or Northern Beaches|
|Pickup From Port Douglas|
- 30 minute scenic balloon flight
- Cross country balloon chase aboard coach
- In-flight photographs available for purchase
Departs Daily From
- Cairns & Port Douglas 4.00am
- Returns 10.15am approximately
What To Bring With You
- Jacket or jumper, and long pants during cooler months (May – Sep)
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Comfortable flat shoes
- Your voucher and money
Hot Air Ballooning Booking Conditions
To keep ballooning as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant
- The minimum age is 4 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirement that you be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided using the footholds provided
Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co.
See Australia From The Air Est. 1993
The Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co. pioneered Hot Air Balloon flights in Mareeba Valley in 1993, with the most experienced locally trained pilots on the Atherton Tablelands.
We transfers passengers from Cairns and its Nothern Beaches, Palm Cove and Port Douglas to Mareeba aboard our coaches, with pick ups available from most accommodation properties in these areas.