Half Day White Water Rafting
Australia’s Best Rafting Location
Book White Water Rafting direct from $169, with no experience necessary. Our NEW Tully Express Rafting is a half day tour from Cairns or Mission Beach that you will be talking about for years to come! You’ll conquer the mighty Tully River then be back in town in time for happy hour! This will be the highlight of any holiday to the Cairns region. Why look elsewhere?
Raging Thunder has over 30 years experience on the Tully River and 100% commitment to white water rafting safety.
Our medical questionaires are designed to keep rafting as safe as possible for people from all nationalities and walks of life, while still allowing everyone to experience the thrill of rafting.
Check out the mighty
The Tully River is regarded as Australia’s premier rafting location, with grade 3-4 level rapids plunging through World Heritage Rainforest.
Recently announced as home to the 2019 IRF World Rafting Championships, you can raft all year round.
Tully Express Half Day Rafting – next available 1 April 2018Book NowBuy As A Gift Voucher
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
- Grade 3 & 4 guided white water rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- Light lunch and refreshments provided
- Accommodation transfers
- Itinerary available here
Departs Daily From
- Mission Beach 8.30am | Returns 2.30pm
What To Bring With You
- Secure footwear (waterproof shoes available)
- Beach wear (board shorts and swimmers)
- Dry clothes, towel and sunscreen
- Daily medication
- Your voucher and money
Photos available for purchase
- Purchase your photos online here.
Rafting Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware of before making your booking :
- By booking this tour you confirm that you do not have a medical condition that would make it unsafe to participate, and agree to be bound by our “Liability Waiver”
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper)
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be read online here before booking
Raging Thunder Adventures
The Best In Cairns Rafting Est. 1984
White Water Raft in Cairns and Mission Beach with the best : best rafting river, best customer service and the best guides. You’re in save hands with the Raging Thunder Adventures crew, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a Cairns rafting experience you’ll remember forever.