Tully River Rafting
Experience the World Heritage Rainforest while navigating the white water rapids of the mighty Tully River.
Each raft is controlled by a highly trained river guide who teaches you the correct techniques during the day and who will share with you the history and wonders of this magnificent landscape which few get to see.
|Coach transfer from:||Adult 13 years+|
|Mission Beach||$ 189|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2017.
Total price includes a levy of $30 per person for land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges.
Cairns Tour Includes
- Grade 3 & 4 guided white water rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- Cold packed picnic lunch beside the river
- Accommodation transfers
Departs Daily From:
- Cairns 6.30am | Returns 6.00pm
- Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 4.30pm
Reviews of Tully River Rafting
Rafting Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware of before making your booking :
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Minimum age is 13 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper)
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be