Guided Tour With Lunch & Snorkelling
Full Day At Fitzroy Island On The Great Barrier Reef
Sea Kayaking offers a unique close up experience of paddling and snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, only $159. From our starting point on Fitzroy Island you guide will choose the best snorkelling location for the day, and take you on a fully guided adventure.
No prior paddling experience is necessary, and after your tour you have a half a day to explore Fitzroy Island. Swim, snorkel off the beaches or walk through the rainforest trails to Nudey Beach or the Secret Garden.
Check out Sea Kayaking at
Sea Kayaks give us easy access to exclusive snorkelling spots on the Great Barrier Reef, which are not easily reachable by large commercial vessels.
These unspoil locations such as Little Fitzroy Island and Shark Fin Bay (named after a naturally shaped rock), offer hidden wonders to those who visit them, and for many are the highlight of their Cairns holiday.
Fitzroy Island Sea KayakingBook NowBuy As A Gift Voucher
Prices valid to 31st March 2019.
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Half day guided Sea Kayak tour
- Snorkelling gear with mask and flippers
- Packed picnic lunch
- Half day at leisure to explore Fitzroy Island
Departs Daily From
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal 9.00am
- Fitzroy Island 4.00pm
- Choice of hot, cold, vegetarian, halal, celiac, gluten and pork free options.
Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking Booking Conditions
To keep your day as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware of before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Minimum age is 14 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- The locations visited on this guided tour are weather dependent and subject to minimum numbers
- You must check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street no later than 20 minutes before your departure
- The beaches on Fitzroy Island are not patrolled by surf life savers
- Marine stingers are present in tropical waters from November – May. Lycra suits are available for use during this period
Fitzroy Island Adventures
On The Great Barrier Reef
Located only 45 minutes from Cairns, Fitzroy Island was once part of mainland Australia and is located just off the coast.
Come and see why Fitzroy Island is the favourite Great Barrier Reef holiday destination for Cairns locals and visitors alike.