Balloon, Kuranda Train and Skyrail Package
No holiday to Cairns is complete without visiting the rainforests of Kuranda and the Atherton Tablelands.
Our family friendly package saves you $19 by first taking you on a balloon flight above the Tablelands, then you board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for a tree top view of the rainforest.
After free time to explore Kuranda you depart on the Scenic Railway as your journey back for Cairns Central Train Station.
|Coach Transfers From Cairns|
|Adult||$342 Save $19|
|Child 4-14 years||$232|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2017.
Total price includes a $30 levy for Ballooning.
Cairns Holiday Package Includes
- Scenic Balloon Flight
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
Departs Daily From:
- Cairns at 4.30am return 5.30pm
Balloon Flight Booking Conditions
To keep ballooning as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant
- The minimum age is 4 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirement that you be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided using the footholds provided