Half Day White Water Rafting
Perfect For First Time Rafters
Book Barron White Water Rafting direct from $138, perfect for first time rafters with tea and coffee served at the end of the trip. This afternoon Cairns Tour is only 20 minutes from Cairns, with rafting experience necessary. Perfect for anyone 13 years an older looking for a fun afternoon of adventure.
Raging Thunder has over 30 years experience on the Barron River and 100% commitment to white water rafting safety.
Our medical questionaires are designed to keep rafting as safe as possible for people from all nationalities and walks of life, while still allowing everyone to experience the thrill of rafting.
Check out the spectacular
The Barron River grade 2-3 level rapids plunging through the rainforests of the Barron Gorge National Park.
Prepare for plenty of thrills and excitement as we paddle through rapids, surf the rafts into the free standing waves and go over the huge drop at Rooster Tail.
Barron River Half Day Rafting
|Coach Transfers From Cairns or Northern Beaches|
|Coach Transfers From Port Douglas|
Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
- Grade 2 – 3 guided White Water Rafting
- Tea and coffee included
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
Departs Daily From
- Cairns 2.00pm & Port Douglas 10.00am Daily
- Returns Cairns 6.00pm & Port Douglas 6.15pm approximately
What To Bring With You
- Secure footwear (waterproof shoes available)
- Beach wear (board shorts and swimmers)
- Dry clothes, towel and sunscreen
- Daily medication
- Your voucher and money
Barron River Rafting Dates 2017
Rafting Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware of before making your booking :
- By booking this tour you confirm that you do not have a medical condition that would make it unsafe to participate, and agree to be bound by our “Liability Waiver”
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper)
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be read online here before booking
Raging Thunder Adventures
The Best In Cairns Rafting Since 1986
White Water Raft on the Barron River with the best : best customer service and the best guides. You’re in safe hands with the Raging Thunder Adventures crew, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a Cairns rafting experience you’ll remember forever.