Barron River Rafting
Our Cairns tour takes you White Water Rafting tour through the Barron Gorge National Park.
An exciting afternoon adventure perfect for first time rafters, with no experience necessary. Plenty of thrills and excitement, as we paddle through rapids, surf the rafts into the free standing waves and go over the huge drop at Rooster Tail.
Plus there are plenty of changes for a swim, and to see the rainforests bordering the Barron River.
This Cairns tour is suitable for anyone 13 years or older, with tea and coffee provided at the end of the trip, and souvenir photographs of you rafting available for purchase.
|Coach transfer from||Adult 13 years+|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
Total price includes a levy of $30 per person from 01 April 2017 for land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges.
Cairns Tour Includes
- Grade 2 – 3 guided White Water Rafting
- Tea and coffee included
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
Departs Daily From:
- Cairns 2.00pm & Port Douglas 10.00am Daily
- Returns Cairns 6.00pm & Port Douglas 6.15pm approximately
Reviews of Barron River Rafting
Barron Rafting Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Minimum age is 13 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper).
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be